Some homeowners prefer the sprawl of suburban McMansions. Others opt for cozy old bungalows near city centers.
Not too many opt for a 133-square-foot home — you read that correctly — that on first glance looks not much larger than a Great Dane’s doghouse.
But Christopher Smith and Merete Mueller did just that. The Boulder couple built a 7-by-19-foot wooden house whose foundation is a two-axle trailer bed. Last week, they towed it to a 5-acre patch of isolated hillside 20 minutes outside this town, which sits on South Park’s eastern edge.
Could you live in (or share) a space this small?
I love these little houses! I wonder if I could manage life in such a small space…
- punking23 reblogged this from denverpost
- punking23 likes this
- janelbrown likes this
- tiny-pine-trail likes this
- cfordwtva reblogged this from denverpost
- mountaincandy likes this
- gillynoclima likes this
- emilydriskill likes this
- cmrcasano reblogged this from denverpost
- piuttostoche reblogged this from denverpost
- searchengineland answered: Does it have wifi?
- curlyhair-mountainair reblogged this from denverpost and added:
- hunttoeat reblogged this from denverpost
- sethkent likes this
- schneidan reblogged this from denverpost and added:
- independentassortment answered: so they poop outside?
- byairship likes this
- martu12 likes this
- florcitabunbun likes this
- denverpost posted this